Monday, September 10, 2012

A Healthy Body is a Beautiful Body

A simple entry today on fitness.  Remember, this is Outside-Inside Beauty and it matters to me what's going on inside my body as well as outside.   I think a healthy body is a radiant, beautiful body.  Right now, I do not have a healthy radiant body--to be honest, I've let myself go...a lot.  And I've had some recent health problems as a result.  Now that the kids are back in school, I have more time to devote to "me time", and I'm using it to take care of my body--this includes starting a regular workout routine.  I've checked in with my doctor and I'm good to go.

So, today I started out by walking the kids to school, which is all down hill for them, and all up hill for me on the way back.  It ends up being a mile and half round trip.  Then I did the first day of a new routine I found on Pinterest.  MY GOODNESS!  It about killed me but I like the variety of exercises and I'm looking forward to the feeling of it getting easier.  

Take a peek at the workout and feel free to copy it yourself or search for your own and start the journey towards getting fit (or staying fit)!
Source: indulgy.com via Angela on Pinterest





No comments:

Post a Comment