Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome to Outside Inside Beauty!

Welcome and let me take a moment to introduce myself.  My 
name is Heather.  I am in my mid 30s and I've never given much time or attention to a "beauty regimen".  It's not that I don't like beauty, or want to be beautiful, it's just that it seems to me to be a lot of work and expense when there are other things that I place higher up on my priority list for my time and money.

Now that I am in my 30s and I'm beginning to recognize that soon I'm going to be seeing more lines, gray hairs, etc., I'm thinking I should do my best to take some care with myself.  I also know enough to recognize that beauty is not skin deep.  I think that a healthy, radiant woman is a beautiful woman regardless of whether she has features denoting "classic beauty".  Because of that, I know it's just as important to focus on health and well being--for the sake of my body as well as beauty.

I recently started selling Avon, which is something I have very little experience with.  I thought it was a good time to start up this blog to share my journey as I explore time saving and
money saving beauty tips that work, as well as review the various Avon products I try out.  Just because I sell the stuff, doesn't mean I won't be brutally honest about each product I try.

I might be crazy--I have a hard time keeping up with our family blog: Our Hungry House.  But I don't plan on this one being quite as involved.  Just tips here and there as well as reviews of products and plugs for the good one :-).

Welcome to the new blog and I hope my journey helps those who are also trekking on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment